Student Ministry Parents,
We want to make sure we are always keeping you in the loop about things going on in the Student Ministry. Here are some ways to make sure you know what’s happening:
- Visit our Student Ministry website: fbcostudents.com. Here you can register for events and download any medical or registration forms you need.
- Visit our new Student Ministry blog: fbcostudents.org. Here we will be posting information and articles that can help both students & parents grow in their relationship with Christ as well as one another.
- Receive text message updates from the Student Ministry. Parents can visittrunc.us/G5uo4K to be added to our text message list.
- Subscribe to our new Student Ministry email list. Please email Susan Black firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list. We’ll use this method to send out event details & reminders via email.
- View our Student Ministry Google Calendar. To open the calendar in your web browser visit: http://goo.gl/vpKTPe
- Subscribe to the Student Ministry Google Calendar in your calendar application of choice (Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal, iPhone, Android, etc.). To subscribe, open your calendar app and add a new subscription to this link: http://goo.gl/XUwVPI .
Don’t forget that our early registration deadline for Summer Camp is May 7. Go ahead and register your student soon at fbcostudents.com to make sure they don’t miss out on this incredible week!
Please let me know if there are any specific ways I can be praying for your family.
Grace & Peace,