We have been granted an incredible opportunity to help local families in need this holiday season. First Baptist Youth has teamed up with the East Alabama Food Bank and Notasulga High School in order to make family food boxes for 120 families who don’t have the resources that we have been blessed with.
Jesus many times was seen first helping people with their natural immediate needs then assisting them with their spiritual eternal needs as referenced by 1 Corinthians 15:46:
“But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual.”
How can you help these natural needs?
There are few different ways you can help:
1. Pray for the families that will receive the boxes.
2. Purchase a complete set of items listed on this card.
3. Purchase individual items on the list.
4. Donate money to allow us to purchase items. We have two collection baskets in The Well.
5. Come on December 3 for our packing party/prayer service as we prepare the boxes.
This is the food list of items needed.
For more information, visit our parent site.