We are beginning a new segment within our happy little blogosphere called “fireside chat.” You may remember we did this for Taymac last semester.
This is going to turn into a weekly thing with random students answering random questions. This week (as noted in the above pic) Emily Waller graces us with her online presence. Enjoy! (Also, we had our design team hard at work to make that sloth.)
1. If the zoo called and told you that you could keep an exotic animal at your house, what would it be and what would it’s name be?
If the zoo called and told me I could keep an exotic animal at my house it would be a sloth because they are my soul animal and I would name it Dan Strickland.
2. What is your favorite Bible verse? Why?
My favorite bible verse is John 16:33. It’s my favorite because it gives me hope when things get rough in life.
3. Do you have any really random or strange “pet peeves?”
One of my pet peeves is when people don’t turn off their volume when they are texting and you hear the clicking noise.
4. What was your favorite show as a kid? What character did you like the most? Why?
My favorite show as a kid was definitely Hannah Montana. The character I liked the most was Hannah Montana because she was my role model back in the day. #yikes
5. What are three words you would use to describe Jesus?
Three words I would use to describe jesus would be: Love, Light and Restoring.