Once again we’ve reached the point of the week where we hear from you, the student, on randoms bits of life and why the circus is a fun place to work.
This week we have Olivia Huggins so graciously honor the blog with her presence and get to pick her brain for a second.
Also, make sure to be at #tacowell tonight followed by our Night of Worship!! You don’t wanna miss all that we’re doing tonight. Love you guys, here we go!
*wheres the bathroom #tacosmell*
1. If you worked for a circus, what do you think your job would be?
If I worked for a circus, my job would be a lion tamer of course, since I’m a very tame person and tame things often.
2. What are three words that describe Jesus for you?
Loving, strong, hope.
3. What is your favorite Bible verse? Why?
My favorite bible verse is Matthew 5:16 because it reminds me to do the best thing all the time to shine my light for the Lord.
4. What is the weirdest/strangest thing you have ever eaten?
The wierdest thing i’ve ever eaten was a box full of sour cream and onion centipedes.
5. If you were suddenly stuck in an elevator for 24 hours and there was another person who was in there with you, who would it be? Why?
If I was stuck in an elevator for 24 hours and there was another person there with me it would be Dan, but not in sloth form, in gorilla form to bust through the elevator and save us.
*Thought about putting Gorilla Dan on here, but he would’ve surely broken your screen bcuz he’s so scrong*
BONUS:: Okay, so we all know that Taymac is the best jokemaster in the land, but what is your favorite/best joke???
How do you catch a very special bunny?