Fun fact: did you know Blake Whatley is actually a centaur? Don’t believe me, ask the dishes! (wow, how did I go from mythological creatures to Disney… I need sleep)
^^^ But forreal, there is picture proof of this, so make sure to ask Blake about it.
Without further ado, here’s some Blake questions/answers/shenanigans.
1. If you worked for a circus, what do you think your job would be?
I would be some random monkey, running around and jumping on stuff.
2. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
Pslams 23:4 is my favorite because it basically says no matter what we are facing in our lives, God is there to guide and help us through. It is an extremely reassuring verse for troubling times.
“Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.”
3. If you woke up tomorrow and it was snowing (you never know), what would you do during your snow day?
I would go outside for roughly 17 minutes, realize that my hands were completely numb, go back inside, turn on the fireplace and watch Elf.
4. What is something that God has placed on your heart recently to tell others?
Patience is key. Try to have patience no matter what. Everything will work out, maybe not the way you want, but the way God wants. It will be okay. Psalms 23:4 helps with being patient.
5. If you were suddenly stuck in an elevator for 24 hours and there was another person who was in there with you, who would it be?
It would have to be Nick Offerman because he is Ron Swanson and that man is awesome.
Three men named Shut-up, Poop and Manners were on a road trip. During the trip, Poop falls out of the car window. Manners then went to help him. So, Shut-up goes to the nearest police station. He asks for help. The policeman then asks for his name. He says Shut-up. The policeman says what?? Where are your manners??? Shut-up then says out on the road picking up Poop.
Also, I’m just gonna leave this here.