We’re back and primed for another day of odd questions with weird answers. Finally, we have actual royalty on this here blog post here– The Dansloth.
*photo not actual representation of Dan*
You know him, you love him… Dan Strickland everyone.
1. If you worked for a circus, what do you think your job would be?
I hate heights, so I definitely wouldn’t be an acrobat. I think being a lion tamer would be pretty legit… unless it ate me.
*no King Kong’s were harmed in the making of this*
2. What are three words that describe Jesus for you?
3. If you woke up and you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be called and what are your ingredients?
*Fact: Polar Bears love ice (cream)*
4. If you woke up tomorrow and it was snowing (you never know), what would you do during your snow day?
*Dan was the cameraman*
5. If you were suddenly stuck in an elevator for 24 hours and there was another person who was in there with you, who would it be? Why?
Elisha Graves Otis, the inventor of the elevator (or at least that’s what Wikipedia says). I would keep reminding him that his invention had failed me.
*I’m sure Mr. Otis didn’t forsee this*
BONUS: Okay, so we all know that Taymac is the best jokemaster in the land, but what is your favorite/best joke???
What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
*shouldn’t have gotten in the car*
That’s all we got for this week! Be here tonight to hear on how Jesus is prayerful. Doors open at 6 and the service begins at 6:30.